Open meeting 1st November 2017
A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR PATIENT PARTICIPATION (NAPP)
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) for your local surgeries has been re-formed with a new steering committee.
With the growing pressures on the NHS generally and on your local medical practice in particular we feel it is important that an identifiable system is in place to act as a two-way information channel between you, the patients, and the service provider, the Practice. The PPG can and is willing to perform this function.
What the PPG can do:
- Listen to you
- Provide constructive feedback from you to the practice
- Give feedback in local and national consultations
- Keep you informed about changes in the practice
- Host an annual Patient meeting
What the PPG can’t do:
- Assist with individual patient complaints
- Become involved in clinical issues
How you can contact us:
Stay updated via:
- Dedicated noticeboards in the surgeries
- Text or email (complete a form online or in surgery with your details)
We would welcome one or two additional committee members, particularly younger patients or those representing minority groups.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to
Terms of Reference
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.